La Crosse Area Mental Health
Caring By Sharing Support Group
Group for friends and families of the chronically mentally ill
and other interested persons.
- Meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:15pm at the
First Congregational Church, 2503 Main Street, La Crosse (doesn't meet
in Dec, June, July or August).
- For more information call 608-769-0960.
Group for individuals who deal with depression
- Meets on Mondays, 5:30-6:30pm, at Franciscan Spirituality Center,
920 Market Street, La Crosse
- For more information call 608-791-5295.
Group for individuals with depression, bi-polar, schizophrenia, panic
and anxiety disorder, phobias and stressful situations and events.
- Meets Thursdays at 7pm at the Asbury United Methodist Church,
1818 Redfield Street, La Crosse.
RAVE-Path to Wholeness Group
Group for anyone with mental illness as well as family and friends.
Spiritual reflection, education and information group.
- Meets Tuesdays, 5-7pm RAVE, 1806 State Street, La Crosse.
Support Group for Families of Persons with Mental Illness
Group for friends and families of the chronically mentally ill.
- Meets the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month, 7-8:30pm,
at the Southside Neighborhood Center, 1300 S. 6th Street, La Crosse.
- For more information call 608-786-0933 or 608-785-2902.
Survivors of Suicide
Group for friends and families of those who have lost a loved one to suicide.
- Meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 7-9pm at Franciscan
Spirituality Center, 920 Market Street, Room 141 (Rose Room), La Crosse.
- Contact Nancy at 769-5007 or Mary at email@example.com.
Southwest Wisconsin Family Ties Support Group
Group for parents of children (birth-21) with emotional and behavioral disorders.
- For more information call 1-800-422-7145
- Meetings are not currently set; call for more information.
Women’s Supporting Women Group
Offer support, strength, care, and empowerment
- Meets every Thursday, 1-3pm, at Independent Living Resources (ILR),
4439 Mormon Coulee Road, La Crosse.
- For more information call 608-787-1111.
For more information about the above support groups contact Great Rivers 2-1-1 by dialing 211 or 800-362-8255 or visit www.greatrivers211.org